Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 446 of 501 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    New watch you say? Go on then. Fancied having a close look at the new all black Seiko solars

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    always contemplated buying one of those you know but just never get round to it .. and now as I can't see it fitting in to the one watch theory ( for the most part I will only buy a watch now if it could fill the one watch collection option ) may have cheap impulse buys just for the fix but and some thing a bit special still looking for that one

seem like a lot of you guys have that one grail watch picked out already but me ant got a clue more questions then answers on that one
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes troyrc1, Mystic Nerd liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    Lol how many days since your last purchase?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    haha, not many lol, but to be fair I've sold about 5 so I needed another treat lol

4. Likes troyrc1 liked this post
    Well here it is any guesses?

Well here it is any guesses?

hamilton khaki chronograph ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Name:  2018-02-14 18.58.32.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  59.0 KBNot the millions but I still like it Alpha Newman
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

9. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post

yes would be my guess too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post

No but it is a khaki. It the new mechanical reissue of the viet nam watch

No but it is a khaki. It the new mechanical reissue of the viet nam watch

That's a damn fine watch Like the G10 it looks so simple but I guess it's in the grail league for price?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

Evening all. I'm not a very prolific poster these days but some lovely grails being acquired recently. Well done guys.
    I'm trying very hard not to buy a watch this year, my Sumo and Mako 2 being my two regular wears, with the G10, Pogue, Parnis Portugese, and hked 1963 being worn for special occasions
    I've just placed an order for the Strapcode Angus Jubilee bracelet for my Sumo, fingers crossed it's as good as the reputation, cos I do love a Jubilee.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldwoman View Post
    Evening all. I'm not a very prolific poster these days but some lovely grails being acquired recently. Well done guys.
    I'm trying very hard not to buy a watch this year, my Sumo and Mako 2 being my two regular wears, with the G10, Pogue, Parnis Portugese, and hked 1963 being worn for special occasions
    I've just placed an order for the Strapcode Angus Jubilee bracelet for my Sumo, fingers crossed it's as good as the reputation, cos I do love a Jubilee.

same here mate.. saying that.. that reminds me chico offer me a parnis a few months back said that would be great and then forgot all about p.ming him at one time really wanted one of those
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy