Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 451 of 501 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

why can't you find the right shape and size box when you want one and do swatch have to do such long boxes for their watches

any way morning all well as I was going through my watches I found an old 1940's Russia copper dial blue hand 1st moscow watch factory watch found and old bracelet and with a bit of tinkering it now is on the watch looks sorted ok I suppose it works anyway pics if I get chance
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes The Watch Smeller, Mystic Nerd liked this post
    Another busy day for me having to go into town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    why can't you find the right shape and size box when you want one and do swatch have to do such long boxes for their watches

any way morning all well as I was going through my watches I found an old 1940's Russia copper dial blue hand 1st moscow watch factory watch found and old bracelet and with a bit of tinkering it now is on the watch looks sorted ok I suppose it works anyway pics if I get chance
    Last week I bought some 6" square boxes off eBay for any future watch sales, got fed up of cutting down of filling with too much bubble wrap

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

well got lots off boxes from stuff that I had in just was hard finding one that was 12in long but have used a shoe box in the end ...but now with the stuff in it ..it's looks half empty
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

I got some of these for £2 in Paperchase, for the posh stuff I’m selling off at the mo
    Cushions from mingmings on ebay

Btw, Is, if you get tired of the copper dial, I’ll take it off your hands :-)
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

7. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post

I got some of these for £2 in Paperchase, for the posh stuff I’m selling off at the mo
    Cushions from mingmings on ebay

Btw, Is, if you get tired of the copper dial, I’ll take it off your hands :-)
    was thinking to give you shout I got a copernicus and a Gagarin re issue and a 3apr that has your name on it ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    well some pics said I would do a new pob so I did and also the copper dial and a blurry 3133 collection
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Another busy day for me having to go into town

you know one of my regrets was not picking one of those up .. the first run with the right lume
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Morning all, well it's a beautiful sunny day today, perfect for sitting inside lol
    What do I need with a speedy when the alpha and bulova moon watch have it covered? Not really the same tho is it lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Prototypes are done!!