Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 461 of 501 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Bund today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicolabronse; Feb 24, 2018 at 11:16 AM.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    I can't believe you took the bracelet off, that is what made me buy it in the first place lol I hope you can find the perfect strap for it
    just could not get on with it tried resizing it and then putting a link back in and trying to micro just from the clasp ..just would not work think a bracelet is the only option maybe just not the one it came on maybe
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    just could not get on with it tried resizing it and then putting a link back in and trying to micro just from the clasp ..just would not work think a bracelet is the only option maybe just not the one it came on maybe
    What about a 2 piece mesh?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

yeah got some bracelets knocking around so might have a play later and see if any fit .

just doing a bit of a spring clean at the minute going through old cd and seeing which get dumped and which stay ..acid house trance what ever is that and how high was I when I listen to it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    well the bar was to big for my bracelets but with a squeeze I got it to fit a bright orange rubber strap and well it matches the box it comes in now

Name:  PICT0021.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  42.4 KB
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 24, 2018 at 03:18 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Absolutely delighted The Strapcode Angus Jubilee is fitted, no problems at all, the ends went on perfectly first time, and so easy to adjust with the screw links. I think it complements the Sumo very well, there's none of the rattle of a typical Seiko bracelet, and I do love a nice Jubilee

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldwoman View Post
    Absolutely delighted The Strapcode Angus Jubilee is fitted, no problems at all, the ends went on perfectly first time, and so easy to adjust with the screw links. I think it complements the Sumo very well, there's none of the rattle of a typical Seiko bracelet, and I do love a nice Jubilee

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Looks great

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

don't know if you guys would be interested but am doing another more for a score comp...

**** More for a score - The old years ****
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 25, 2018 at 10:10 AM. Reason: spelling
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Ebay listing ended at 9 this morning still no payment

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

some buyer ant it talking seiko

can you believe this ugly one made the same as mine did

mine ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by is that my watch; Feb 25, 2018 at 01:29 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy