Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 499 of 501 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501 LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

One of the writers for my website told me he could get from Edinburgh to the Baselworld show and back for less than £200. I couldn't resist calling his bluff - but he did it!

http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/baselworld-on-a-budget

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

2. Likes sharkyfisher, pepperami, OhDark30 liked this post
    well it looks like idiots on ebay aren't just watch related, just sold a graphics tablet, then the winner says someone in her family "bidded" on it by accident! I mean how do you bid by accident? woops, just bought a car by accident? accidentally bought a house? good grief, I'm fed up of em all lol

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    well it looks like idiots on ebay aren't just watch related, just sold a graphics tablet, then the winner says someone in her family "bidded" on it by accident! I mean how do you bid by accident? woops, just bought a car by accident? accidentally bought a house? good grief, I'm fed up of em all lol
    probably his wife would not let him have it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes sharkyfisher liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    I was the same with an international bidder if you cant pay dont bid,simple
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

afternoon all I see it will soon be time for a new thread any ideas guys ?

it seems to have lost it edge this one

maybe time for a new o.p any of the old timers fancy heading up the next ?

if not can do it but easy either way
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by theoldwoman View Post
    Latest Tapacrap is a buggy nightmare, apologies if this post appears in triplicate I've switched this morning from my Orient Blue Mako 2 to my SKX007 on its new Strapcode boots. Can't fault either of them, superb quality and style
    I've been lurking with intent for months, I have an itch for a new watch but nothing has stolen my heart since I snagged the reissued Alpha Speedy.
    Liked the look of the Dan Henry but the case is just a bit too deep for me. Vintage Seiko or Omega? Hmmm... I have both already. I can't believe I'm all watched out
    I'm on the cusp of a major clearout I feel, I have a trip late this year that routes through Dubai and Singapore, I'm mulling over maybe finally going for my grail of the Omega Speedy....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    guess like me your just sticking to the same few watches
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes theoldwoman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    guess like me your just sticking to the same few watches
    Yup. Sumo, SKX007, Blue Mako 2, g10, Lorus lumibrite, and blue scuba Amphibia. Bit of a military and diver theme going on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

yeah mine been the g10 the Iwl chrono and an old pulsar diver of late
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes theoldwoman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah mine been the g10 the Iwl chrono and an old pulsar diver of late
    well I'm trying to consolidate my collection a bit, that's if I could sell the damn things lol

Thats me close to 30 watches left that includes my vintage pieces 4 on the bay and nearly done for a while
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.