Likes Likes:  6

Thread: **** Wearer and keeper's - the Russian one's part 1 - the keeper's ****

**** Wearer and keeper's - the Russian one's part 1 - the keeper's ****

Well got talking collections again and when it comes to Russians I have two main collections the rotations and funnily enough the collection so rotations speak for them selves (might do a thread on that later ) so my thought is to see some of the Russians we keep for best or just keep them mint and boxed as they are iconic pieces or have sentimental attachment and would hate to see them damaged through wear and tear ...

Here are some of mine will add pics if and when I do them as the collection does not usually get photograph that much as they don't tend to appeared on the wruw very often you see and don't always think to take pic's when they are out that often only really for threads and the like ...

so let's see your keepers just for now

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Haven't got many watches, and try to wear them all. Some do get the 'kid glove' treatment though

Pretty sure these are solid 'n sound keepers

Name:  BILD1048.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  105.0 KBName:  BILD1596.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  260.3 KBName:  BILD2205.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  60.0 KBName:  LGIM0279.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  191.6 KB

...amongst others ')

4. Likes is that my watch, iyonk liked this post
    I only have 3 and they are all true keepers... still really want a blue dial one, Vostok with pre modded bezel or some Meranom SE though (badly)
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

6. Likes is that my watch, Strela167 liked this post
    yeah will have to get round to doing some thing about those two fibbies just had a few things on at the minute
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

8. Likes iyonk liked this post