Likes Likes:  356
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 13 February 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Good morning ladies and gents! My week is starting off well. My art computer seized last week and I managed to get it going without paying anyone to do it for me and then I sold another watch. That means that by mid-February I have sold more watches this year than in any other calendar year. Yay me!

Inspired by Fuzzy's strap choice yesterday:

P5302198 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

4. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Well, yesterday starting in the afternoon, the new arrival started behaving perfectly--it's gained a little over one second since 6:00 last night, and breezed by the 6:30 point this morning without incident. I will wear it today and see what happens.

I don't believe it's ever been worn, the strap showed no signs of ever having been used. So who knows. We'll see how it goes today.

P.S. As I suspected, no issue sliding under a shirt cuff. Just goes to show that thickness numbers can be misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodnews.Here'shopingitwasjustahiccup.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Feb 13, 2017 at 03:02 PM.

6. Likes happyscrappyheropup, mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post

Always happy to see that one William.

8. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post

I'm workin with my Erken....

Humbly Conquering the World, One Watch at a Time!

Horologically Yours, Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Goodnews.Here'shopingitwasjustahiccup.

I don't know what the problem is, but I have no less than two computers that regularly and randomly lose the space bar when quoting people on IWL. It is both odd and super annoying! Anyone else ever experience this?

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    I don't know what the problem is, but I have no less than two computers that regularly and randomly lose the space bar when quoting people on IWL. It is both odd and super annoying! Anyone else ever experience this?
    It's a bug with the old vBulletin software that we use. The quickest way I've found to deal with it is to hit the enter key which seems to restore the space bar functionality.

13. Likes iyonk, Henry Krinkle liked this post

I get it here and on WUS when I'm on the computers in my office. I hit enter a few times to create space, then use the up arrow once and all is good. Seems that as long as you have some characters under where you are typing the spacebar works.

15. Likes iyonk, Henry Krinkle liked this post