Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No searches required

Hybrid View

No searches required

I've never joined a 'brand new' forum before now. I can breathe a sigh of relief, that we won't be badgered with comments like "why didn't you do a search?" Not really possible, is it?

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.

2. Likes Jeannie, Der Amf liked this post
    Weird, isn't it?
    What's also odd for me is reading threads in EVERY forum. It feels like arriving early at a party and talking to other early birds that you wouldn't normally mix with because you'd be hanging out with a group of friends in a corner somewhere.

4. Likes jsw41, Jeannie, Der Amf liked this post
    I agree. Until more members come on board, we get a chance to interact with the mods; I like this aspect. However, when the population increases, I'll be back on my own.

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.

6. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw41 View Post
    I'll be back on my own.

John
    Never!

Jeannie

8. Likes jsw41 liked this post
    I agree. Until more members come on board, we get a chance to interact with the mods; I like this aspect. However, when the population increases, I'll be back on my own.

John
    It's nice to be able to discuss watches and stuff rather than violations, disputes and tracking returning banned members. Here's hoping for a slow expansion.

10. Likes jsw41 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    It's nice to be able to discuss watches and stuff rather than violations, disputes and tracking returning banned members.
    I can fix that.

Actually you are the second person to mention that...had you searched you would have known....

:P

I've never joined a 'brand new' forum before now. I can breathe a sigh of relief, that we won't be badgered with comments like "why didn't you do a search?" Not really possible, is it?

John

13. Likes Jeannie, Martin, GaryF, Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by drickster View Post
    Actually you are the second person to mention that...had you searched you would have known....

:P
    ROFL; here we go again.

John

John
    Also Mike ain't here :-x
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

16. Likes Jeannie, jsw41, Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Also Mike ain't here :-x
    i see what you did there Geoff , it does seem to me though that all of the mods on this forum seem to already have developed a much greater interaction and 'casualness ' if thats the word than in their previous life - i do hope that would continue

18. Likes Der Amf liked this post