Likes Likes:  1,079
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WRUW

During the colder months, I tend to mix more automatics/mechanicals and quartz analogs into my rotation. Since my G's get a bit less wrist time during this period I make a conscious effort to wear lots of different G's, vintage and modern, different functions, different colors.

Today, I decided to break out a watch I have not worn in months, one of my Silencers. This is a much loved model among a certain segment of G-Shock aficionados. Among other things, it is one of the relatively few G's with a vibration function.

This one, the GW-400CDJ-2JF, is, I think, the last new Silencer model Casio produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a very busy day and I am even now still on the lab (official working hours stop at 16:30)... Followed the landing of Philae yesterday. Stayed in the theme with my DPM: Lunar Bonzai Camouflage (Maharishi II) today.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415897397.930933.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  57.3 KB

Cheers,

Sjors

3. Likes deCompression, Jeff_C, James liked this post
    My one and only G-Shock (apart from a G-2000 which I keep elsewhere). I'm travelling tomorrow, and there's no better travel watch than a G-Shock - especially if like me you have previously dropped a watch onto a hard floor when taking it off at the security scanner.

5. Likes James, Yankeexpress liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I have to say, though I don't love the newer printed camo models as much as I liked some of the older versions (e.g., Jammin' Color), I LOVE the Lunar 6900. I was lucky to stumble on one at G-Shock London when I was in the U.K.

Blog Entries

WRUW

Always things to see and hear in the city subways ....

8. Likes Yankeexpress liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Love the watch and the glimpses into NYC like, Jonathan. It's been too many years since I spent time in the Big Apple.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415980605.355962.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  56.9 KB

Q & D shot on the lab.

Cheers,

Sjors

11. Likes James, Yankeexpress liked this post
    Blog Entries
    New acquisition Men in Rescue Red Mudman. I don't NEED another 9300 Muddie and I would much prefer a positive display. Nevertheless, resistance was futile. I love the look of this one.

13. Likes James, Yankeexpress liked this post
    Kind of rediscovered the GD-350 since I began working in a new job where beeping watches can be quite annoying (pic was taken at my old work place however, where I'll also still work for another four weeks):

Cheers, Sedi

AWG-M100B today:

Cheers, Sedi

16. Likes James, kfir liked this post