Likes Likes:  27
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This little G-Shock....

I never knew the solar G's would do this with the solar battery in it. I guess I should not be surprised though. The HDDS-100 uses a capacitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Everyday at work I use all kinds of hand tools, pneumatic, and hydraulic tools. Impacts and vibrations have not affected my gshocks yet and Ive been wearing them at this job since '85.

I wore this one everyday for years. It shows the most abuse of the ones I have due to the mainly metal bezel. Most models have resin bezels that can be easily replaced. The strap fell off and I took the battery out of it with plans to restore it someday. It still fires up without a battery when held up to light.

Savagely Average
    I did not know that either!!! Very cool!

I'll admit it felt like a bit of pee came out.
    --LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ottovonn View Post
    Out of boredom, I like to toss my favorite G-shock, the GW-5000, in the air and watch it plummet to the ground. Of course, it's unscathed every time.
    -- That's really strange way to entertain yourself. I do it strictly for money, making bets with owners of Diesels, Invicta's and Fossils.

Being a part of the G-shock world is indeed a good world to be a part of.
    -- This is absolutely correct, Sir.

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

4. Likes Mediocre liked this post