Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Basel 2017 - Sinn

Basel 2017 - Sinn

Watchbuys has a nice list of all of the new Sinn models released at Basel this year. After a quick glance, it looks like they have a well-rounded batch of new watches.

I will start with my favorite, the white dialed 104. The black one has been in the back of my mind since it was released, but the new white dial may be the one for me.

A new limited edition 103 with vintage good looks is also coming out soon.

Keeping with the chronograph theme, the silver dialed 356 looks good but doesn't have the same charm as the copper dialed variation.

I also like the new U1 variant. All tegimented with a black bezel makes for a great looking combination. Also, no date! I believe this is a US exclusive limited to 100 pieces.

EZM 12 Air Rescue Team with markings to show the critical times for a patient to receive care.

The 240 with tide function is an interesting new option.

I will try to add some of the other new releases when I get a chance, but these are some of the highlights for me.

The white 104 is really nice. Quite like the EZM12 as well, but I like orange.

The 1736 I 4N is quite nice but I have an issue with a lack of second hand

3. Likes FuzzyB liked this post