Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Post Basel stowa sale.

Post Basel stowa sale.

As per usual, Stowa is selling off their Basel watches for a reduced amount. 15% this year. The KS is almost as cheap as back when I bought it at least a year before the logo change. If someone has already posted this, my apologies.

https://www.stowa.de/en/Special+watc...iling_11235933

2. Likes Seriously, Dooberfloober, FuzzyB liked this post
    Can't believe I got to it too late. If anyone signed up for an Antea KS and changes their mind, I'd really appreciate it if you sent me a DM as a heads up --assuming that watch would then become available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly recommend watching out for these sales from Stowa. I bought the 1938 Chronograph during one last year and it was indistinguishable from new. Stowa is already an amazing value, but the discount makes them unbeatable. One of these days, my wife will probably be the recipient of a Back to Bauhaus model.