Size:  252.9 KB

Name:  P1160791 3 (700x784).jpg
Views: 91
Size:  251.3 KB
    Amazing dial mate

4. Likes DJW GB liked this post

6. Likes DJW GB, iyonk, is that my watch liked this post

9. Likes DJW GB, iyonk, is that my watch, Volgo liked this post
    My fourth Vostok that i purchase from ismy arrive today!

how ever, after wearing it for several hours, i hear something ratling inside the case... i try to ignore it.. but the sound was not right, so i opened the caseback and saw this part rolling inside the case..

Name:  DSCN2177.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  66.6 KBName:  DSCN2174.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  73.1 KB

i try to put it back but i keep on falling off.. i also notice this little material that i pointed out with a large needle.

Name:  DSCN2179.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  26.6 KB

now the rotor keep on doing some 'helicopter' thing everytime i try to charge it... after comparing to my other vostok, i think i know what's going on..

dont worry ismy, i'm OK and we are good... may be something going on during the postal and it was my fault since i'm the one who ask you to send it without the box..
    a tiny bummer since i can not put it on the wrist but i'm okay...

any idea of modification that i may be able to do to fix the issue guys? even if it make the watch hand wind only... thanks guys..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    My fourth Vostok that i purchase from ismy arrive today!

how ever, after wearing it for several hours, i hear something ratling inside the case... i try to ignore it.. but the sound was not right, so i opened the caseback and saw this part rolling inside the case..

Name:  DSCN2177.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  66.6 KBName:  DSCN2174.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  73.1 KB

i try to put it back but i keep on falling off.. i also notice this little material that i pointed out with a large needle.

Name:  DSCN2179.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  26.6 KB

now the rotor keep on doing some 'helicopter' thing everytime i try to charge it... after comparing to my other vostok, i think i know what's going on..

dont worry ismy, i'm OK and we are good... may be something going on during the postal and it was my fault since i'm the one who ask you to send it without the box..
    a tiny bummer since i can not put it on the wrist but i'm okay...

any idea of modification that i may be able to do to fix the issue guys? even if it make the watch hand wind only... thanks guys..
    gggrr thats not good is it mate maybe I should have open it and check it before sending but never had the need to open it in the year or so I had it used it a hand-fully of times..

as it took twice as long as it should have to get to you it might have had a wack in the post some where , leave it with me and I will see what I can do for you hmmm shame that it's a looker maybe be you can use the case and hands and dial at lease shame that
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

12. Likes iyonk liked this post
    there's got to be a screw in there somewhere loose ? think it needs to be screw on ... wonder if all the shaking in the post are working these things loose you ant having much luck are you mate
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

14. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    gggrr thats not good is it mate maybe I should have open it and check it before sending but never had the need to open it in the year or so I had it used it a hand-fully of times..

as it took twice as long as it should have to get to you it might have had a wack in the post some where , leave it with me and I will see what I can do for you hmmm shame that it's a looker maybe be you can use the case and hands and dial at lease shame that
    we are good mate... and none of us expect these to happen.. but it is what it is... may be like we suspect, something going on in the postal somewhere... the Slavia run very well though
    agree with you, it is a looker and i like how it look on my wrist..

once again, we are good Mark.. it is a risk i was going to take.. and no my friend, you dont have to do anything about it...
    and may be someday i could find someone who got the spare part to fix it locally... no big problem Mate.. i just want both of us to be ok my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    there's got to be a screw in there somewhere loose ? think it needs to be screw on ... wonder if all the shaking in the post are working these things loose you ant having much luck are you mate
    LOL! thanks for the good laugh Mark!

yes mate, i've been having so many unlucky events that i just embrace it... .. still i'm so thankful for my loving wife and my boy that love me so much.. when i got them and they are good, nothing else matter..
    dont worry ismy, i still have a couple of Vostok i could rockin' whenever the mood strike...

i think so too.. there must be something that fail to hold the part in place.. i manage to put the part back in the slot, it just keep on falling.. i'll spend sometime latter for this issue, but i'll just put the watch on a save place for now... Thanks mate..