Likes Likes:  272
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ««««««««« WURW - Friday - 21 April 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Swap out for Happy Hour! Yay, the week is over!

P5272091 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

2. Likes CFR, stew77, mlcor, iyonk, meijlinder, Strela167, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Swap out for Happy Hour! Yay, the week is over!

P5272091 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Yeah, I hear your boss is a real taskmaster.

4. Likes Henry Krinkle, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    For some reason, I've just remembered buying that watch. My wife and I had gone off in different directions in Krakow, agreeing to meet back at the Market Square. We approached each other across the Square, my wife wondering about the wisdom of having spent £30 on a book, me with a new watch on my wrist and an unmistakable small carrier bag in my hand.
    i'm so happy you did the purchase Alan! who would have thought that half a year latter the watch read Jakarta in a small brown envelope and make me jump in the air with my fists up and shouting "Yesss!!"
    and i did that infront of the clients and my music partner because i was in a recording session when i receive it!

this model is never available here (the automatic version is available but it is bigger in 43mm and it is about $1200.. i much prefer this 41mm and HAQ for peace of mind and joy on the wrist)

so far i never put the rubber on, it has been on leather since i got it.. it is my most beloved quartz diver.. it is a watch that i wear with proud and will be a keeper for good.. thank you so much for the amazing deal you gave me Alan this lovely Certina suits me and wear better on the wrist than a Submariner..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    this lovely Certina suits me and wear better on the wrist than a Submariner..

Funnily enough, it led me to buy a Submariner - which didn't really delight me, and which I swapped for a North Flag.

7. Likes skywatch, iyonk liked this post