Likes Likes:  378
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 27 April 2017 »»»»»»»»»

A Pogue is En Vogue today I feel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Have a great day IWL..

continue strap making today... and when i check my wrist... the second hand on my Seiko 5 already fell out... it was acting funny lately.. may be it is a sign that i should have bought better watches.. (i'm very gentle with my watches though.. but i'm grow up enough to know this unfortunate event could happen to any brand and any price range..)

Attachment 61584

it is fixed now, i open the case and put the second hand back but the hand already leave some scratches on the glossy dial.. well.. it is what it is..

to brighten my mood.. i put back my Dependable Certina DS.. the DS stand for Double Security.. i like tough watches.. on my new material strap of course..

Attachment 61585
    wonder if it is something you do when making straps as was you wearing the other two while strap making by any chance ? ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes iyonk, troyrc1 liked this post
    Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    wonder if it is something you do when making straps as was you wearing the other two while strap making by any chance ? ?
    I have no idea mate... I'll be back to use the F-91w as a dedicated strap making watch..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

I have no idea mate... I'll be back to use the F-91w as a dedicated strap making watch..
    might be the way to go maybe less chance of parts being shuck out of place with a digital
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

7. Likes iyonk liked this post
    the second hand on my Seiko 5 already fell out... it was acting funny lately.

Attachment 61584
    You should have left it right there , it looks like some rare regulator style watch

Maybe it just wasn't/isn't a snug fit on the pinion?, in which case it will fall off again.
    I'm surprised there's enough room with the front glass to allow it to come right off whilst in the watch.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

9. Likes iyonk liked this post

The rain has stopped. I'll be on the mower after AM appointments. 😟

-- Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post

Maybe it just wasn't/isn't a snug fit on the pinion?, in which case it will fall off again.
    I'm surprised there's enough room with the front glass to allow it to come right off whilst in the watch.
    i have put the hand back (not easy) and pin it back with a soft wooden toothpick .. i dont know if it will stay out for good or not.. time will tell.. i'm not to worry, it will be replaced with a Laco someday when i've enough saving from my strap making fund..

btw, off topic.. how good is a miyota 9015 on the Dugena Festa Mike? i never experience any miyota 9015.. kind of curious since they are highly rated for accuracy , durability and smooth movement..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

ibtw, off topic.. how good is a miyota 9015 on the Dugena Festa Mike? i never experience any miyota 9015.. kind of curious since they are highly rated for accuracy , durability and smooth movement..
    I'm sure many people will agree, the 9015 is an excellent movement.
    A very slick (good) winder when manually winding or indeed setting the hands.

There is no downside to the 9015 movement.... and it's being used more and more as a worthy replacement to the 2824 by manufacturers.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

14. Likes iyonk liked this post