Likes Likes:  930
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: May of 2017 wrist check!

Timex today.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Timex today.
    That poor, pitiful timex has seen better days so I swapped out to this VSA inox I received today.

On an iyonkstrap of course. The buckle from the included rubber strap moved to the iyonkstrap perfectly.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Greg; May 4, 2017 at 11:07 PM.

That's AWESOME Greg! Wooohooo... i knew someday you will have inox on your wrist! LOL!

how do you like it so far Greg? i know it is a bit thicker and wider than some of your analog watches but still smaller than some G-Shocks like G9300 or ana-digi G...

glad you get the stainless version and look really good in black dial!.. even though it is the heaviest but it is the origin and root of the Inox.. let us know how it wear on the wrist after you wear it for a while..
    enjoy it with happy heart and great health Greg.. i know you've been busy, so some little glances to your wrist to check the handsome watch hopefully will cheer your days.. you deserve it my friend..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes iyonk, worker, d2mac, is that my watch, Greg, Sedi, I-B liked this post
    10$ watch marvel!

7. Likes iyonk, Greg, Sedi, deepsea_dweller, I-B liked this post
    Nice watch, congrats!

Do you know what movement is used in this beauty?

That poor, pitiful timex has seen better days so I swapped out to this VSA inox I received today.

On an iyonkstrap of course. The buckle from the included rubber strap moved to the iyonkstrap perfectly.

9. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post

nice new watch mate .. but saying that the timex has some old worn charm too thou
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

11. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by d2mac View Post
    Nice watch, congrats!

I'm guessing a Miyota 2035 quartz I nearly bought the original 80's one for the more for a score comp, where think this is the later 2012 onwards one
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

13. Likes d2mac, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by d2mac View Post
    Nice watch, congrats!

I believe it use Ronda 715 mac...
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

15. Likes d2mac, is that my watch, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    I'm guessing a Miyota 2035 quartz I nearly bought the original 80's one for the more for a score comp, where think this is the later 2012 onwards one
    hmmm that was for the timex sorry miss-read it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

17. Likes d2mac, Greg liked this post