Likes Likes:  446
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 2 May 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    That looks great Robert! Size seems just about perfect also. Congrats again!

Thank you! Indeed, it fits wonderfully. The fact that the version with in-house movement is 15mm thick turned me off of it. I much prefer the dimensions of the ETA version (41 x 12.7). The Stowa Seatime is a smidge bigger than this (42 x 13.8), and I confess it was a bit of a pre-Black Bay experiment for me to see if I still liked the size after a couple months. Of course, the Seatime isn't going anywhere soon. Despite being another red-bezel diver, the two watches have a completely different feel about them.

Now it's time to make a few new spaces in the watch cabinet.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Look what showed up a day early! Absolutely stunning on the dark weathered iyonk that I swapped from a Seiko. Sorry, Seiko... this one is staying.

Perfect combo, Robert, looks terrific, and we all know how good Iyonk's straps feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Strela167, skywatch, stew77, watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Look what showed up a day early! Absolutely stunning on the dark weathered iyonk that I swapped from a Seiko. Sorry, Seiko... this one is staying.

Congratulations Robert. It looks great on the Iyonk and it fits like it was made for you.

6. Likes skywatch, watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post

Very nice Robert, looks great on the iYoNk. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

8. Likes skywatch, iyonk liked this post
    Switcheroo, gotta catch up for the last couple weeks of not wearing anything OTW.

Wakmann on iYoNk suede

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Name:  w10 lume.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  38.1 KBits late here - the older your eyes get the more important the lume -going back to my thread today really pleased with this watch which will get a lot of use

Oh yeah Robert!! Huge congrats for the gorgeous Tudor BB!

Would the new 22-20mm center stitch brown strap on your Stowa also fit this Tudor?
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Congrats on the new arrival Robert! Love the BB, and looks absolutely STUNNING on the iyonk combo!!!
    Cheers,

Chris

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Back from an awards dinner for the wife, the GS doing dress duty.

Surprised to get compliments on it in a sea of Rolex (several Daytonas, Subs, OPs), the occasional JLC and even a Patek.

And a switch back to the PO for bed time and an early rise in the AM.

-- Wayne

Looks great! Congrats on the new arrival.

-- Wayne

16. Likes skywatch liked this post