Likes Likes:  395
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 14 May 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    I really like this watch after getting used to it's small size. So light to wear. Also included is a picture of my street taken from my bedroom window

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9295 met Tapatalk
    you're not alone Ben... i got to admit that my generic black F-91w is my most worn Casio, especially when i work.. for comfort and durability, it has been tested and pass with flying color..
    my generic G-Shock DW-5600e is also my beater... it does look much better than the F-91w, but this small watch has great legibility and feather light for comfort..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    you're not alone Ben... i got to admit that my generic black F-91w is my most worn Casio, especially when i work.. for comfort and durability, it has been tested and pass with flying color..
    my generic G-Shock DW-5600e is also my beater... it does look much better than the F-91w, but this small watch has great legibility and feather light for comfort..
    Yes i am really surprised that i'm charmed by this watch. I just bought it for fun when the seller of the G-lide backed out on the deal i made for the 20£ challenge. I normally would never bought this watch, but now i have it, i could not resist the other ones available to me in my country. It feels like you are not wearing a watch at all, especially after 1.5 years of non-stop wearing my (huuuuuge) mudmaster

3. Likes iyonk, Greg, is that my watch liked this post
    Name:  IMG_4461.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  59.0 KB

Yes i am really surprised that i'm charmed by this watch. I just bought it for fun when the seller of the G-lide backed out on the deal i made for the 20£ challenge. I normally would never bought this watch, but now i have it, i could not resist the other ones available to me in my country. It feels like you are not wearing a watch at all, especially after 1.5 years of non-stop wearing my (huuuuuge) mudmaster
    i can relate to that Ben... i also have some of its variant like the F-108 which have a much better EL back light and also the chrome plated with stainless bracelet.. (talking about addiction.. ... thank God these insanely tough come really cheap)

Name:  DSCN3486.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  70.1 KB

Name:  DSCN7082.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  75.9 KB
    Last edited by iyonk; May 14, 2017 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    Wow! so Glorious!!
    What a shot Frank!

7. Likes is that my watch, CFR, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    too bad i missed that would have been nice to be able to buy them all in one lot
    not really was a buy now with a ridiculously price
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    not really was a buy now with a ridiculously price
    I better find them myself then, i can skip the colours i don't like. They are dirtcheap so my accountant will not kill me.

11. Likes iyonk liked this post
    yeah some places like £5 or £6 quid think I bought the f-91 for a mod I was doing think it was like £7.99 new so they are cheap bit of fun

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

13. Likes I-B, Pip, watchdaddy1, troyrc1, DJW GB, stew77 liked this post
    These two for today

I have still a pressure on my ears. Damn this is annoying.

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah some places like £5 or £6 quid think I bought the f-91 for a mod I was doing think it was like £7.99 new so they are cheap bit of fun

am still a bit bummed by missing out on that white square G tough

16. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post