Well as you know got a thing for broken unloved Casio's, I like to take them in clean and repair them some times modding them as I go or some time's I just replace the parts like for like to give me the original classic style

Have done a few so I saw this G-9000 thought it would be a quick battery change then if I got it working, then I will in the future get it a new shirt thought I would make sure I could fix it before buying the cover ..so might even mod it a bit ..

G-9000 well it was in a very bad state worse then I thought they did not even attempt to give it a quick wipe even, as I started to take off the bezel it got worse I had already just cut off and binned the strap keep the buckle thou. so when removing the back rubber cover it was so manky matted hair and all sorts (contemplated binning it as I said at this point ..

But I does like me a challenge ) so out come my marigolds (rubber gloves to some ) and got down to it the front bezel was binned the back cover was brushed over boiling water and dipped,

Anyway got it clean enough to contemplate touching it with my bare hands well it used a different battery to what I thought it would. so had to hunt around for one but happy to say have sorted one, so in it went and a bit of tinkering later we have a working module so just need a new cover so that will be for next time

As always Ismy