Likes Likes:  15
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Have I bought a fake G!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    ga100 model is one of the most faked G's ever. Some of them look pretty good. That one has quite a few things that dont look right.
    yeah remember that made finding one harder for me so went new in the end

by the way it's up to £22.20 got the finish date wrong ends in a day and some many hours
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

this one don't look much better ?

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

3. Likes d2mac, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

That's the real deal. Looks to be worn a bit but I'm fairly sure its genuine.

That's the real deal. Looks to be worn a bit but I'm fairly sure its genuine.
    I get mixed feelings my gut says real just well used but then some things is ringing at the back of my mind going hmmm just something feel off but just not sure what ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

I get mixed feelings my gut says real just well used but then some things is ringing at the back of my mind going hmmm just something feel off but just not sure what ?
    Yeah I know how you feel. Some of the fakes are very good. Then when you look at genuine casio it makes you think "what am I missing? is it real?"

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Yeah I know how you feel. Some of the fakes are very good. Then when you look at genuine casio it makes you think "what am I missing? is it real?"
    yeah got the red and black one so can spot that one fairly easy . but the stealth model is harder the first one looked cheap and my gut was saying fake ..the second looked ok but still hmmm ... and would you believe it at the minute the fake is at a high bid price
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Untold thousands have bought fakes and never know it.

Many wear the ga100 series as a fashion piece anyway and couldnt care less if it even keeps time.

1st stealth is fake (DVER). 2nd one looks OK.
    There's nothing important to read here.

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This one looks real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post