Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW june 2017 starts here:

WRUW june 2017 starts here:

welcome my affordable friends to this months WRUW so what shall it be from me well still on a Casio kick so this is fairly new restored it's a Casio mud-man so why not a mod I thought, It's my first mud-man it was in a bit of a state did a couple of threads in the G'shock forum on it so I had to completely strip clean and repair this one so decided. I have always like the sand/mud one but the white dial put me off so why not go with a refurb kit on it and so I went for the sand/mud bezel/strap replacement option and it seems to work well for it so my new mud man mud Have a great month head guys / girls

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Churchy, Kronos liked this post

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post

7. Likes Strela167 liked this post

9. Likes Strela167 liked this post

11. Likes Churchy liked this post

13. Likes Churchy liked this post

15. Likes Churchy liked this post

17. Likes Churchy liked this post