Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you buy your Beijings?

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Did read an article where they stated they only focus on sales domesticly. So guess it is just a few enthusiasts that import to Europe.
    Wonder whether their joint venture will help. Haven't heard a thing of late.

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Worth noting on Jun, that he seems to have some method of getting the watches into Europe. The 2 Shanghais I bought from Good-Stuffs were both dispatched from within the UK, which happily meant no customs worries
    Pretty sure Jun uses a shipping agent. Mine have come by different means, some from UK, some from EU. To date all fine. One hasn't moved for a few days, guessing hols. hold up .

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Pretty sure Jun uses a shipping agent. Mine have come by different means, some from UK, some from EU. To date all fine. One hasn't moved for a few days, guessing hols. hold up .
    After being stuck in customs for two weeks, and outer box opened and re-sealed, arrived safely

4. Likes Martin liked this post
    Great! Good to hear a happy ending

6. Likes Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Great! Good to hear a happy ending
    At the mo three coming in , not watch ......where are they .......