Likes Likes:  627
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: #############WRUW Wednesday 14 June, 2017 ###########

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    things are just getting much worse... this afternoon i was accused for vandalism by several people and they threaten to bring the case to the police unless i gave them some money... with the dirty law here and so many people getting prisoned or injustice (they hate the minority group here), they know they can threaten me and make fabricated witness..
    i've trying to get things sorted, even pay for things i didn't do... so far things are still bad..
    i'm in my down time, i've been asking myself, how could i be this unfortunate with such unlucky events a couple of days before my birthday..

i tried my best to stay strong and positive.. but with my current energy level, i dont think i can survive.. unless i got some miracles..
    OMG. How awful. Can you and your family move away from there? Do you have any friends or family in a safer part of your country? Or emigrate away to a safer country?

Please stay safe, Iyonk.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

2. Likes Seriously, iyonk, Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    No biggie...

I'll give you no biggie

Not brand new, to be precise, extremely lovingly preowned by some unknown Italian person.

Can't wait for Friday when I get it
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    What can I say? I wish I had a magic formula to help you solve those problems, but unfortunately, I haven't. Try to keep the moral high and remember: on this world nothing lasts forever, not even the bad times.
    Well said , my thoughts are with you Iyonk , I hope things settle down quicksmart for you and your family ... take great care of yourself and your lovely little family of course,.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Going with this antique Le Jour.

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk

lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    P1280870 by laurent, sur Flickr
    "chirp, chirp"

things are just getting much worse... this afternoon i was accused for vandalism by several people and they threaten to bring the case to the police unless i gave them some money... with the dirty law here and so many people getting prisoned or injustice (they hate the minority group here), they know they can threaten me and make fabricated witness..
    i've trying to get things sorted, even pay for things i didn't do... so far things are still bad..
    i'm in my down time, i've been asking myself, how could i be this unfortunate with such unlucky events a couple of days before my birthday..

i tried my best to stay strong and positive.. but with my current energy level, i dont think i can survive.. unless i got some miracles..
    I really don't know what to say iyonk. The amount of crazy unhinged toerags in the world seems to be increasing exponentially. Please be very very careful my friend.

I'm not religious as such but I do believe in positive thought so I'll be keeping you and your lovely family in my thoughts iyonk. Please stay safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes Seriously, Raza, Sedi, iyonk liked this post
    Still wearing the nighthawk

Blog Entries

Wishing miracles for you, my friend. Try to stay strong. Sadly, there are people out there who do bad things. It's hard for us to change the world, but we can at least know that it's not all evil, no matter how it must seem at times.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    That's nice. I can see why you'd hesitate on the VC, they're very similar in design, albeit with different materials.
    Thanks. After thinking about it more, there are enough differences that I would have no problem owning both.

12. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    It's in no way a small watch. Lots of dial as well
    Any watch over 34mm is for rappers, so, using logic, you must be a rapper. When does you next album drop, Magnus?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking