Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Next update

Next update

Some of mine may be, well, could be said to be similar, Guess everyone likes a certain style
    Afaik the thoughts are to improve over time, get something better.
    Got to admit the 'marine' has always caught my eye, To date not really got 'the one' , when it's here you'll know it one.
    So far Shanghai have called...

Their older auto had a pretty cool vibe imo

BILD0136.JPGBILD0163.JPG

which led to

BILD0894.JPGBILD0879.JPG
    Last edited by Strela167; Jun 18, 2017 at 08:13 PM.

Third gen.

which a post elsewhere has said difficult to work on

Attachment 63972Attachment 63973Attachment 63974

as a user ace, better than other high beats imo.

Not blue.
    Apart from Beihai 5 which is Roman not Arabic, and the same case shape, what...

Beijing do a pocket watch that is the bees knees, pity they don't offer in a wrist machine.... heres hoping....

No-one found one either....

Know I should have got one of these when they cost less, althougth at the time very much more than they should, and not Chinese, still great

s-l1600.jpg