Likes Likes:  715
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: £££££££ WRUW - WEDS - 21/06/2017 ££££££££

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Thanks Dan. I use to have several but I only kept my favorite 2 ...Yep that says Mark McGwire

Awesome strap. Watch is pretty dam nice also.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

2. Likes watchdaddy1, geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Geez Henry, the forum likes the watch better when you own it than when it was mine. Must be your photo.

Larry
    I seem to recall you got quite a lot of love for your pic with the same watch on the wooden hand. I'd say that pic was close to Krinkle-standard

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...l=1#post336006

4. Likes tribe125, is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Geez Henry, the forum likes the watch better when you own it than when it was mine. Must be your photo.

Larry
    probably so not know for hitting the like button for Rolex's say but a good pic would maybe temp me enough but yes mr. Henry sure has an eye for the details of a great shot that us lesser folk don't . well there are a few great photographers on here , you include got to be as you got the badge and all
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1