Likes Likes:  441
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$$$$$$ WRUW Friday 23/06/2017 $$$$$$$$

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

TGIF

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

Midsummers eve in Sweden today.

So potatoes and pickled herring today for lunch (what we eat for every holiday, be it Midsummers, Easter or Christmas)

I just love the dial so much:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zelos Hammerhead

The marathon meetings resume. Today, then one more on Monday. Here's what happens when you take the movement from a Royal Oak and put it in a lovely two register chronograph:

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    The marathon meetings resume. Today, then one more on Monday. Here's what happens when you take the movement from a Royal Oak and put it in a lovely two register chronograph:

I have already told you how much I like your watch. It is one of the very few watches that I would happily wear that has Arabic numerals.

9. Likes mlcor, iyonk, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMike5150 View Post
    I have already told you how much I like your watch. It is one of the very few watches that I would happily wear that has Arabic numerals.

Thanks, Mike! Pictures really don't capture just how beautiful the lacquered dial is...at least not my pictures. I'm sure Henry could do it justice, but for some reason I'm reluctant to mail it off.

11. Likes TJMike5150 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Thanks, Mike! Pictures really don't capture just how beautiful the lacquered dial is...at least not my pictures. I'm sure Henry could do it justice, but for some reason I'm reluctant to mail it off.

As far as I am aware, AP do not have a similar watch with just a seconds hand (or with small seconds). If they did it would make my next watch choice even harder.