Likes Likes:  360
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: +++++++ WRUW Saturday 01 July 2017 +++++++

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Let's not start a diplomatic conflict, here. I've nothing against Switzerland. Lisbon is becoming fashionable and that usually means expensive. However, learning Portuguese is so easy, all our children speak Portuguese...

But then, if Iyonk moved here to Canada, he wouldn't have to learn a new language at all. All he'd have to do is get used to drinking real beer, and eating poutine. And maybe saying "eh" once in a while. No brainer!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

2. Likes Henry Krinkle, CFR, iyonk, watchdaddy1, stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rfortson View Post
    Fantastic!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Thanks
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post

So awesome William!!! I absolutely love that 68 Hami!!!!

Looks incredible on you my friend....and I must say, I'm green with envy! Huge congrats!!!

Thanks Chris. My pics do not do it ANY justice. I can't take a pic to save my life today. I'm a little jittery from the heat yesterday.I worked & drove 20 hrs straight yesterday.
    Oem strap is No Buenos IMHO so I will have to find something that works, for now it's on a Drew Canvas..Thoughts ? & I don't have any iYoNk's in 22mm FOR NOW THAT IS

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

5. Likes CFR, iyonk, stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    new 1's in the house. 68

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    Beautiful!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

7. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Chris. My pics do not do it ANY justice. I can't take a pic to save my life today. I'm a little jittery from the heat yesterday.I worked & drove 20 hrs straight yesterday.
    Oem strap is No Buenos IMHO so I will have to find something that works, for now it's on a Drew Canvas..Thoughts ? & I don't have any iYoNk's in 22mm FOR NOW THAT IS

What's wrong with the OEM strap?

I would suggest a Bradystraps sailcloth until you get your iyonk!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    What's wrong with the OEM strap?

I would suggest a Bradystraps sailcloth until you get your iyonk!

It's just not up to par for my tastes. Thought about a sailcloth. Looking @ some options

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

10. Likes iyonk liked this post

The Drew Canvas is looking MUCH better William...fills those sweet lugs perfectly versus the OEM.

You are providing some amazing enabler pressure...man, I love the look of this one! A hot one for sure.
    And of course, a 22mm iyonk will be AMAZING!

(Please get some rest...a 20hr day in the heat is too much...hope you are able to take some time off and take advantage of some 4th of July holiday time off!)
    Last edited by stew77; Jul 2, 2017 at 06:05 AM.
    Cheers,

Chris

12. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post

The Drew Canvas is looking MUCH better William...fills those sweet lugs perfectly versus the OEM.

You are providing some amazing enabler pressure...man, I love the look of this one! A hot one for sure.
    And of course, a 22mm iyonk will be AMAZING!

(Please get some rest...a 20hr day in the heat is too much...hope you are able to take some time off and take advantage of some 4th of July holiday time off!)
    Thanks Chris. 👍
    I'm booked solid thru the 4th. Wrkn tomorrow too. Monday loading up 28,000 lbs & headed to Vegas to unload & hopefully drive straight back to be back for fireworks. Summertimes my time of the year as a mover this is THE busiest season for me.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

14. Likes stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post

But then, if Iyonk moved here to Canada, he wouldn't have to learn a new language at all. All he'd have to do is get used to drinking real beer, and eating poutine. And maybe saying "eh" once in a while. No brainer!

and i have to google "Poutine" Sherry! .. looks delicious!... i dont drink alcohol at all (very low tolerance in alcohol and caffeine), i dont smoke, i dont gamble,.. basically i'm just a poor dude that have to very careful with my earning and make sure my family is taken care... all i wish is life in peaceful and friendly environment.. my neighborhood was a really great place before the non tolerant radical, extremist, drugs dealer and criminals take over.. its pretty nerve wrecking just to get out the house, and have to constantly watch my back when i walk..

Canada (Quebec) had me since "Just for Laughs" episodes..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

16. Likes popoki nui liked this post