Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Rolex GMT Master II no holes 16713

Rolex GMT Master II no holes 16713

For sale is an excellent condition Rolex GMT Master II 16713/16713T . This is a no holes case and is the last modern model before going to the Ceramic version. The gold goes through the clasp like the newer models. F serial which makes it a 2003/2004 model year.

There are some light scratches on the watch but mainly on the clasp. The bracelet is tight and has little to no stretch. Crystal and case is free from any dings or Dents. Crystal has no scratches and the watch is keeping excellent time.

Everything on the watch is smooth and the lume shines bright.

Priced at $6,700 comes with generic watch box and no papers. Free insured shipping.

I take only bank wire or cashiers check. Pay pal of references are good and willing to pay the fees. All face to face transactions are welcome here in Southern California.

Email is robert_palomo@hotmail.com
    Phone is 760.828.8602

Just selling from my private collection, not associated with Rolex USA.

Will give anyone 48hrs to return the watch minus shipping.

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Price drop to 6,300!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump 6,000$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More pics I took today with better lighting

Sold- thanks