Likes Likes:  209

Thread: Thinking about a G-Shock

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    don't think I have changed the battery on mine and had it longer then that ok if you want hands limits a bit your op choice is not to bad had a couple how bout this one AWG-M100

Essentially the same as the one I picked; that one is the predecessor, same functions and size. I think I like the look of the newer version better, although the subdials on this one might be easier to read. Still available on line, but not listed on the G-Shock site, so must be discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Essentially the same as the one I picked; that one is the predecessor, same functions and size. I think I like the look of the newer version better, although the subdials on this one might be easier to read. Still available on line, but not listed on the G-Shock site, so must be discontinued.
    yeah thing is the stealth ones I don't get and think some times it's harder to read but that's just me but if you like the first one they ant terrible expensive try it if not for you flip and try a different one till you find the one that suits there only a dozen or so that hold all the specs you want so yeah could do worse there a fair few on the bay still of the one , well was when I last looked
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jul 7, 2017 at 09:07 PM. Reason: spelling
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Hello to everybody 😊
    So I have a question for you guys.
    I bought a gw-9400-3er this week and yesterday had arrived. The problem is that on the back of the watch where is this code(where and when was the watch made), there is schratched over that code, so you can't see the code. And also the watch camed without battery.. It was closed, I saw a lot of reviews on internet and never heard or see a watch without battery..
    Did something like this happened to anyone of you? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Hello to everybody 
    So I have a question for you guys.
    I bought a gw-9400-3er this week and yesterday had arrived. The problem is that on the back of the watch where is this code(where and when was the watch made), there is schratched over that code, so you can't see the code. And also the watch camed without battery.. It was closed, I saw a lot of reviews on internet and never heard or see a watch without battery..
    Did something like this happened to anyone of you? Thanks
    sorry no one got to you sooner weds is a quiet day.

it would help if we could see pics if unsure how to upload i tend to use postimage free service and pretty decent one. you will see in your message box top row what looks like a tree in a green box clip that to do pics
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

well depend on not working was it bought, new used or repairs ? does the scratching off look deliberately ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

would send back depend on which option as mentioned as not up on that model but do believe solar so battery could be round £15 quid . so depending what you spent it all depends
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

I will make some photos when I go home.
    The watch is bought as new, 269€. The scratches were made intentionally so that the code could no longer be read. (where and when it is made).
    The watch seems to be new, there are no signs of wear or anything. It's just that the series on the back is "deleted" and it came off, completely uncharged. I left it charged yesterday, in the window and last night it was half battery, it works ..

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    I will make some photos when I go home.<br>
    The watch is bought as new, 269€. The scratches were made intentionally so that the code could no longer be read. (where and when it is made).<br>
    The watch seems to be new, there are no signs of wear or anything. It's just that the series on the back is "deleted" and it came off, completely uncharged. I left it charged yesterday, in the window and last night it was half battery, it works ..
    well mean as solar you maybe possible understand a low battery but surely would go to power save model and then when you was handling it come on but show a low level for the battery indicating a charge needed so hmm yeah not so worry on that score might have been in stock for ages maybe depending where bought in it's box getting no light ..it's the back panel that sounds troublesome too me

was working on a gulfman will do a shot of the back plate to show you how these casios look won't be exactly the same as not solar but enough to give you an idea.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

and yours should look like this

sharky
    rest easy good buddy