Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Engaged in a little retail therapy today.

Blog Entries

Engaged in a little retail therapy today.

It wasn’t a great day. But I’ve got something to look forward to. I gave my Rangeman with a broken band to a friend. (who promptly found a replacement and has lorded it over me for the last few years. ) I love the barometric features and the sunrise/sunset calculator. Also interested to see how this Compass works out with the dual layer screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Pics when you get it. I'm wearing it's grandfather the g9000 today.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

3. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Congrats. Pics when you get it. I'm wearing it's grandfather the g9000 today.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I’ve been watching some reviews for the GW9500-3, and while I like a negative display, the reviews I’m seeing for these are almost universally calling this one terrible and hard to read.

I’ve requested the retailer switch it out with a GW9500-1. Honestly it just looks like an updated version of the Rangeman I gave away.

Hopefully they will switch it out.

The GD350 negative display is still 10 years later the most readable negative display gshock. Dont know why they cant or wont duplicate that in other models.

6. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries

First impression, I love it. It fills the void my former Rangeman left.

Got the LLD on a winder, so I’ll probably be wearing this for the next couple weeks. Once I’ve got everything programmed and some wrist time I’ll write some more about it.

Glad they could switch it out. I don’t think I made the wrong choice here.

8. Likes geoffbot, Greg liked this post