Likes Likes:  209

Thread: Thinking about a G-Shock

Hybrid View

The windows are small. That's the only problem. So if you can see small print fine it shouldnt be a problem.

The negative displays are no more troublesome than most other negatives. It's all about the angle the available light is hitting the display that makes it easily legible or not. Angle your wrist the right way and they arent hard to read. Of course you probably wont need to do that very often with this model since checking the time only requires a quick glance at the hands.

2. Likes mlcor, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The windows are small. That's the only problem. So if you can see small print fine it shouldnt be a problem.

The negative displays are no more troublesome than most other negatives. It's all about the angle the available light is hitting the display that makes it easily legible or not. Angle your wrist the right way and they arent hard to read. Of course you probably wont need to do that very often with this model since checking the time only requires a quick glance at the hands.
    Right--thanks. And thanks, d2mac, for your response as well. I'm not terribly concerned about the subdials--if I need to know the day, that's hardly an instantaneous need. I could see using the countdown timer, but again, setting it shouldn't be an issue and it would be the audible alarm I'd be waiting for rather than to watch the subdial hit 0:00.

4. Likes Greg, iyonk liked this post