Likes Likes:  209

Thread: Thinking about a G-Shock

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    It's here. First impressions, it's comfortable, the subdials can be read outside or inside at the right angle. Glad I got the smaller size. It wears smaller than my Breguet (42 x 15.2) as you can see. And thickness is about the same, fine for casual wear.

It wouldn't sync when I tried it manually but the manual says it does better at night so I'll see how that goes.

Best you can say about the lume is it works.

For the price, I think it's exactly what I was hoping for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i forgot to welcome you to the club, upon arrival of your second g we'll teach you the secret handshake

2. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    i forgot to welcome you to the club, upon arrival of your second g we'll teach you the secret handshake

That may never happen (unless this one breaks). I'm the kind of guy who can eat one potato chip and put the bag back in the cupboard.

4. Likes I-B, Greg, Sedi liked this post