Likes Likes:  477
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 16 July 2017 »»»»»»»»»

36 hour trip home from Nashville with an overnight stranding in DC. I'm knackered.

A couple of late beers with the X-Lume is in order, I reckon.

Name:  ballxlume2.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  58.7 KB

2. Likes watchdaddy1, stew77, CFR, iyonk, Raza, DJW GB, gnuyork liked this post
    Thanks Lee I posted them on WRUW Monday

sold the Vantage tropical dial last week

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapacrap
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    She was my best friend for years... i was waiting for a soulmate and finally realize i have an angel infront of me.. so i ask her for to be my date to see if things work between us.. a year latter i married her, and a year after that i have my loving giggle boy..
    why she attracted to me? only heaven know... she once said she like to see how i play music though..

thank you for everybody's warm wishes.. i really appreciate it.. i have lots to catch up with them... things are still not that good here, but i pray and hope we'll get past these things..
    she said she's been very worry about me .. she has been very encouraging and spirit lifting.. there are times she really affraid to loose me due to my heath issues and condition.. not her fault, my boy is still to young..

wish us luck my friends.. that's all that i could ask.. wish us luck.. thanks you so much guys..
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    A lot of us think of you often, I believe. We are rooting for things to continue to get better for you in all ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, Iyonk, as Micor said, we think of you often. I hope all is well my friend!

5. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post

If you ever want to move that Tradition on, please, PM me. All of them are killer, but that one just slays me.

7. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post

So many levels of AWSOME right there
    Thanks for the pic William. My visits to IWL have been a bit sporadic over the last couple of weeks so I missed Mondays WRUW so thanks for re-posting buddy

9. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk, gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    If you ever want to move that Tradition on, please, PM me. All of them are killer, but that one just slays me.
    Thanks Walter. Won't likely ever happen.

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

11. Likes wschofield3, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    So many levels of AWSOME right there
    Thanks for the pic William. My visits to IWL have been a bit sporadic over the last couple of weeks so I missed Mondays WRUW so thanks for re-posting buddy

No worries Lee anytime

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

13. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Thanks Walter. Won't likely ever happen.

Well then, that's disappointing.

15. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Okay, if I got this right, the top register is a retrograde elapsed minutes counter, the bottom register is elapsed hours (by the half hour), and there's no running seconds?

Raza
    You're 1 out of 3.
    1. The top register is an elapsed minutes counter but not retrograde. It runs forward from 0 to 30 not backwards from 30 to 0. If you look carefully the chrono minutes hand has three red pointers and rotates at 1.5 hours per cycle so that as one pointer is at 30 then another pointer is arriving at 0. Clear?

2. The bottom register is elapsed hours

3. There is a running second hand in the 9 o'clock subdial. Again it has three black pointers and spins at 1 rpm. As the pointers are not distinguishable, one does not know the exact time down to the second. This is useless for timer freaks like me. That's why I run the chrono continually to measure against atomic clock.

Hope that helps. Of course Rick Denny has an excellent review of this watch which goes into these features at greater length. I blame him for my purchase of this!

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

17. Likes iyonk, Raza liked this post