Likes Likes:  427
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 18 July 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Smiths today:
    Attachment 65237

I like how they've incorporated a tall building into the dial ........... special order ?
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

2. Likes crownpuller, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Today's barn watch...

Brian

Blog Entries
    Mine on the left, my brother's on the right.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Every watch I've put on an Iyonk is improved. Don't wear this one to the office as much as on weekends, but decided to today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just learned this morning of the passing of a man I consider a friend, though I never met or spoke to him. Miles was a member of the Rado forum long before I joined. His enthusiasm and general good cheer was infectious and his passion for watches was obvious. I have never seen a bigger collection. I made him do an SOTC once and he posted pictures of several dressers and several china cabinets. All were so full of watches they were spilling out. His tastes ran far and wide, from Rados to transition era Walthams, and obscure TC cased brands to Lucien Piccard Seasharks. His sub-passion was high beats and Miles owned at least one example of a 36,600 vbh watch from every manufacturer that ever produced one.

Of all the watches I owned that Miles truly admired this is the one that gets the least wrist time from me and thus seems the most appropriate choice to honour his memory.

P7180004 copy copy by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Rest easy my friend.

PA011538 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PA011561 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PA011539 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PA011555 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Sorry to hear that Henry... always sad when someone we know and care pass away.. even when we never met or talk to them..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Today...

Name:  P1100912 11 (800x661).jpg
Views: 127
Size:  230.7 KB

Name:  P1100915 13 (600x800).jpg
Views: 74
Size:  407.0 KB