Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Crystal times MM mod / homage

Crystal times MM mod / homage

Hi all,

I thought I'd share a few snaps of my MM build, using crystaltimes parts.

Some observations:

The parts are well made. The crown is as smooth to operate as a triplock Sea-Dweller crown, I kid you not. About 10 times better than my actual SBDX017. Bezel feels great, case is solid, and the lume is excellent. They say the case is tested to 300M. It obviously passed my 5atm test with flying colours.

Arguably the toughest part was to size the crown stem properly. I actually cut one too short, but luckily two were supplied with the NH35. It's as if they knew.

I began with an ebay Seiko signed dial, but changed my mind on that later on and got the lumed chapter ring to complement the dial I went with.

The rest went together pretty well.

The watch wears larger than my MM, because the dial is larger. I'm pleased with the results.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works everytime!

2. Likes Henry Krinkle, is that my watch liked this post

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works everytime!

4. Likes Henry Krinkle, is that my watch liked this post
    That looks good. Nice job.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Jul 15, 2022 at 08:06 PM.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.