Likes Likes:  49
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My current small collection...and how I got here.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    I blame that and everything since on the joys of chatting with you lot.
    You're welcome.

2. Likes MarkO liked this post

Do you think the Geophysic could wear like a dress watch, it is after all a no date 3 hander?
    I think it is versatile enough to be a dress watch, and worn with jeans on a weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Vey nice, MarkO. Lovely collection,and nice insight into how you acquired them. Thanks for sharing!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

6. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Great post - can't wait to add the Black Bay to my own small collection.

8. Likes MarkO liked this post
    I envy the thoughtful process you took to get where you are at with your collection. I have the attention span of a squirrel and my collection reflects that. A lot of nuts but few treasures.

10. Likes is that my watch, scottjc, MarkO liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Man, the SuperOcean Heritage in that color is fantastic. No mechanical chronographs?

12. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Man, the SuperOcean Heritage in that color is fantastic. No mechanical chronographs?
    No chronographs yet, but my current wish list as mentioned earlier has an Omega Grey side of the Moon competing with the Geophysic for top spot. When I have been watch shopping before I have often found difficulty reading the sub dials without reaching for my reading glasses.
    Somewhere in my top 5 wish list is still a Habring 3 and if the Euro keeps weakening to the $ that is looking more attractive. The trouble is that is a big wedge of cash to commit with almost no chance of seeing one in the flesh first.

A bit more blue close up for you.

MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

14. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Blog Entries
    No chronographs yet, but my current wish list as mentioned earlier has an Omega Grey side of the Moon competing with the Geophysic for top spot. When I have been watch shopping before I have often found difficulty reading the sub dials without reaching for my reading glasses.
    Somewhere in my top 5 wish list is still a Habring 3 and if the Euro keeps weakening to the $ that is looking more attractive. The trouble is that is a big wedge of cash to commit with almost no chance of seeing one in the flesh first.

A bit more blue close up for you.

That's fantastic. Beautiful dial, great photo. Macro lens?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    That's fantastic. Beautiful dial, great photo. Macro lens?
    Yes, an old Canon D20 with a 100mm macro lens and a ring flash, only used for teeth and watches!
    I generally post the pictures just as they are but can crop and zoom on the computer but that generally just shows I am not a very good photographer.

MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.