Likes Likes:  70
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I've dislocated just the one knee, but it was multiple times!
    why are we not surprised!!

Nice rabbit.

Orthos, because it starts with 'ortho'.

Sinn simple as wont need to worry about it plus on holiday everyday is a friday

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry about your knee. Ouch! I'd take the SINN on holiday. Tough enough not to worry about and looks good (especially on a NATO).

The bunny is adorable. Enjoy your holiday whichever watch you choose.

5. Likes underwatermechanic liked this post
    Take the Orthos, and buy a nice souvenir watch at a duty-free shop?
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

7. Likes underwatermechanic, JAGtime liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I also vote for the Orthos. It's playful like a vacation watch should be, but solid enough to do activities, and less worry for loss or damage.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

9. Likes underwatermechanic liked this post
    underwatermechanic, I am sorry about your injury and I hope it doesn't hamper your vacation too much.

As for the watch, I would think the Explorer II or the Sinn would communicate that you likely injured yourself in a rough(read "manly"), outdoor pursuit(and you did), rather than tripping over your computer chair. However, as you said, the Explorer II would cause you to fuss and worry over damage, and it can raise your chances of being a crime victim on vacation. Therefore, the Sinn is the logical choice to me.

11. Likes underwatermechanic liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerDore View Post
    underwatermechanic, I am sorry about your injury and I hope it doesn't hamper your vacation too much.

As for the watch, I would think the Explorer II or the Sinn would communicate that you likely injured yourself in a rough(read "manly"), outdoor pursuit(and you did), rather than tripping over your computer chair. However, as you said, the Explorer II would cause you to fuss and worry over damage, and it can raise your chances of being a crime victim on vacation. Therefore, the Sinn is the logical choice to me.
    Computer chairs can be dangerous. They say sitting is the new smoking.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

13. Likes TigerDore, underwatermechanic liked this post
    Hope you get recover soon and totally healed man... my own knee hurt just by looking at that picture.. very sorry you have to deal with all of those in family Vacation..

Take The Sinn.. that watch will do all the job just fine..

and i'm such a sick minded guy that when you said you have a bunny picture to compensate, i thought it would be one of these "bunny" .. (your bunny looks cute though)
    Last edited by iyonk; Jul 24, 2017 at 02:50 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

15. Likes Raza, underwatermechanic, popoki nui liked this post
    Sorry to hear about your accident and I wish you a speedy recovery.

About the watch, just choose one you feel comfortable wearing for a few days and that's it.

Enjoy your holidays in Spain.

17. Likes underwatermechanic liked this post