Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't know whether to laugh or cry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    If you have to ask...

No price listed, but the first version of the watch listed for $353,000. No, really. So I assume this one will be at least that much (only ten pieces, order now to avoid disappointment).
    When I tried one on in the factory a couple of years back, that was the MSRP. So this is likely to go for more. I would say the Middle East and Asia are the markets for it.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    When I tried one on in the factory a couple of years back, that was the MSRP. So this is likely to go for more. I would say the Middle East and Asia are the markets for it.

Dan
    Which is ironic, given the theme of the watch...