Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pip : Seiko dual time :

1 7.69%
  • Ismy : Casio MTD-1067D-1AVEF chronograph:

12 92.31%

Thread: **** M.F.S.I.I.T.W.I - Round seven ****

**** M.F.S.I.I.T.W.I - Round seven ****

Well we have been doing a more for a score - In It To Win It thread for the last couple of months so now all of the watches are in. We get to the fun bit of looking at them and voting ..

All comments are welcome voting is open to all for those who use tapacrap just say so in your post and who you want if you want to join in ... All are welcome as I say ..

There is going to be a mystery prize thanks to the kindly donation by Alan and of course the badge but think we mainly did it as a bit of fun and frolics ..

level one winners :

round 1) crownpuller : timex ssq
    round 2) DJW : Luch 2209
    round 3) Matt : Certina
    round 4) Litlmn : casio AMW
    round 5) Meijlinder : tianjin Dong Feng.
    round 6) Fuzzy B : Juvenia

The rules well everything has to have rules

1 ) can only vote once whether by vote or post....

2) think we don't need any more do we

These threads will run for six days for voting Sunday - Saturday.. every Saturday the winner will be put forward and the not so lucky watch will be out...

And then on the Sunday a draw will be done for the next round and so on till all the first rounds are drawn then the winners will go head to head in random draws till there is only one .....

Then they get bragging rights, gifts and badges galore .....

The two to be pulled randomly out the hat are in order of them being pulled is :

Pip : Seiko dual :

time this is a lovely vintage Seiko dual time a great watch in it's day and very good looking but afraid the movement gave up the ghost so does need a new movement and then it would be a great little watch for any collection

Ismy : Casio MTD-1067D-1AVEF chronograph:

fully working 2000 - 2010 ish model in very fair con after a bit of elbow grease and cleaning up all in for £12.90 does come on a casio branded bracelet but for comp come's on a big chunky leather nato I had knocking around.

As always Ismy
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jul 30, 2017 at 09:15 AM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Working wins over non-working for me. So voted for the Casio

Also I have no idea how all the bezels work on the Seiko. It's making me feel stupid

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post

Also I have no idea how all the bezels work on the Seiko. It's making me feel stupid
    makes two of us BUT they do look good
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

The hour markers and hands do it for me on the Casio

Sent from my Honor 5c

I'll be honest, I can't get past the non working either so I'm voting Casio!

But I've not given up the hunt for a new movement and I've bought a microscope now so may even be able to replace the damaged wheel plastic if I can find one. (I've just found a similar one but it costs more than 4 times what I paid for this one!).

7. Likes is that my watch, iyonk liked this post
    Sorry, Pip - I know you work in Watford and everything, but I have to go for the working one.

I just prefer the Casio. An easy one for me this time.

ok so this round closes in the morning
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Casio by a landslide!
    Kody

12. Likes ro63rto liked this post
    guess I won but bit unfair to pip as his conked out on him ..so I got a bit of a walk shame that .... level two going to be great thou with whats gone through

thanks for playing pip . we do one possible two a year so there's always next time

oh and there will be a little surprise but you all will have to wait till tomorrow to see that
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

14. Likes ro63rto liked this post