Likes Likes:  4,309
Page 121 of 510 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 5100

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

Yeah, the docks take a beating, especially in noreasters. I always fared well there but I got hammered one year at the City Dock nextvto the Bridge of Lions.
    I think the last time I docked at Conch House for the season was 2001.
    I stopped a couple of times in later years when going further south.

Do you go to the Beachcomber? Some friends used to own it. I've lost touch with everyone down there.
    Also, Mary and Gene, who own Mary's Harborview Cafe on Avenida Menendez were friends.

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boatme99 View Post
    Yeah, the docks take a beating, especially in noreasters. I always fared well there but I got hammered one year at the City Dock nextvto the Bridge of Lions.
    I think the last time I docked at Conch House for the season was 2001.
    I stopped a couple of times in later years when going further south.

Do you go to the Beachcomber? Some friends used to own it. I've lost touch with everyone down there.
    Also, Mary and Gene, who own Mary's Harborview Cafe on Avenida Menendez were friends.
    Sure, I've been to the Beachcomber many times. That area has completely changed with all the development over the last decade.

I'm looking into moving south again. St. Augustine is high on my list of locations.

4. Likes OTGabe liked this post
    Caps
    Ovechkin
    Cup
    If anyone deserves a trip to the show, it’s Alex. Never sold himself, never whined. Always the heart.

2 ridiculously hot and sunny bank holidays in a month?! Must be a record. Thankfully I balanced my time spent packing and touching up paint with trips to the pub.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

7. Likes OhDark30, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Just ordered a seersucker suit for my sister's wedding in Italy next month. Let's hope the wife's measurements are good! Attachment 75469
    It fits perfectly! Well chuffed. Seems well put together too.

Tbh every off the peg suit I've bought has fitted well enough, but it was nice choosing the lapels, buttons, vent, pocket design etc.

Blog Entries
    I seem to have misplaced my B-1 bracelet. This is not good. It’s going to be worth a lot less without it.

I’m going to do that thing where I stop looking for it and hopefully I remember where I put it. If not, I’ll likely end up tearing my room apart to find it.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I seem to have misplaced my B-1 bracelet. This is not good. It’s going to be worth a lot less without it.

I’m going to do that thing where I stop looking for it and hopefully I remember where I put it. If not, I’ll likely end up tearing my room apart to find it.
    That worked. Figured out where I put it. Although, now the EOL has gone, so it’s a trip to the watchmaker before I can sell it.

11. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Went to the gym, took and uploaded the photos for the bags and watch I’m going to sell, started the return for my sneakers. I’m having a pretty productive day. My aunt asked me to come over and pick something up from her before she moved, which I thought would be a quick pop in, since they’re loading the truck right now, but then they asked me to bring my vacuum, so I’m kind of stuck here until they’re done with it, unless I can swing by tomorrow before they leave.

Moving house is effort. Massive effort.