Likes Likes:  4,309
Page 160 of 510 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 5100

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

I caved and ordered the XS just now. I blame Raza.

2. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    I caved and ordered the XS just now. I blame Raza.
    I did the preapproval thing for Apple Upgrade, so it only took like a total of three clicks once the store loaded. It was like a preorder for my preorder, so my phone and carrier specs were all saved. 256GB Space Gray XS. Woke up a 2:50, click, click, click, back in bed by 3:15. Easy as breathing.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Oh, I see. I honestly don't know what iOS version my phone is running. Don't you have kids she can bug until she figures it out? That's what my mom does.
    My kids are both out of the area in college/grad school. Plus one is an Android user. So it’s down to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    My kids are both out of the area in college/grad school. Plus one is an Android user. So it’s down to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That never stopped my mom. I haven't owned a Windows computer in a decade, and yet she still calls me for every computer issue she has with her limping computer, which she insists is "just fine" even though it can barely run MS Word.

6. Likes OhDark30, mlcor liked this post
    I did the preapproval thing for Apple Upgrade, so it only took like a total of three clicks once the store loaded. It was like a preorder for my preorder, so my phone and carrier specs were all saved. 256GB Space Gray XS. Woke up a 2:50, click, click, click, back in bed by 3:15. Easy as breathing.
    Rookie....I got up at my usual time, ordered, and didn’t have to interrupt my sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Rookie....I got up at my usual time, ordered, and didn’t have to interrupt my sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think you’re the rookie, mate! I’m used to the old days, when if you didn’t get your order confirmed by 3:30, you could be stuck waiting for weeks or even months for delivery. It was a race to get an order in. Dual-tabbing Apple and your cell carrier’s website to see which one would let you in first. Since then, it’s just become tradition.

I think you’re the rookie, mate! I’m used to the old days, when if you didn’t get your order confirmed by 3:30, you could be stuck waiting for weeks or even months for delivery. It was a race to get an order in. Dual-tabbing Apple and your cell carrier’s website to see which one would let you in first. Since then, it’s just become tradition.
    I remember those days. Less stressful now.

10. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I remember those days. Less stressful now.
    Still, there’s something to be said for tradition.

Why do you get excited about new phones?! They've been basically the same for a good few years.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

13. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Fanboi innit
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

15. Likes geoffbot liked this post