Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ˚˚˚˚ Songs you are embarrassed to say are on your playlist ˚˚˚˚

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Cold Play. I regretfully inform you all I have a Cold Play song on my iPod- a live version of "Moses."

I must also admit to liking Katy Perry, although I have none of her music on my iPod. I believe her Super Bowl halftime show to be one of the greatest things ever seen on television.

I've also been listening to 80s music recently, and it with absolute pride that I declare I miss the Go Go's.

-hayday
    Wait, what is wrong with Coldplay?
    Kody

I've also been listening to 80s music recently, and it with absolute pride that I declare I miss the Go Go's.
    The GoGo's rocked, and Belinda Carlisle ended up losing some weight and appearing in Playboy. She was so hot, we now have "Belinda Carlisle syndrome" which describes an attractive woman who could potentially be a smokin' hottie by shedding 25 or 30 pounds. Yes, I know - that's crude neanderthal male talk, but it's honest.

I like some 80's pop music too, like Thomas Dolby (She Blinded Me With Science), Gary Human (Cars), Level 42 (Something About You, Lessons in Love), and Tears for Fears (Everybody Wants to Rule the World).

Blog Entries
    Cold Play. I regretfully inform you all I have a Cold Play song on my iPod- a live version of "Moses."

I must also admit to liking Katy Perry, although I have none of her music on my iPod. I believe her Super Bowl halftime show to be one of the greatest things ever seen on television.

-hayday
    I have a couple Coldplay albums. For a Radiohead ripoff band, their early stuff isn't half bad.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

How's this for embarrassing? On my YouTube music playlist I have a video ad for an awful just-another-crap-minimalist Kickstarter watch company. It's just one of those 'lifestyle' videos of a model couple doing trendy millennial things with their overpriced (but... but... we cut out the middleman!) $5 Alibaba watches.

But I like the song that they use.

Colton James - Premium, Minimal Timepieces is the title, and there is NO song credit, damnit...

Also, Ulackfocus I've been listening to the Atomic Blonde movie sountrack which is wickedly 80s pop: Nena 99 Luftballons, Flock of Seagulls, Eurythmics... Some covers and remixes. Nothing wrong with 80s pop. In moderation.

Blog Entries
    I too have Toxic on my iPhone. Also Blurred Lines.

I know. I know.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

6. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    I too have Toxic on my iPhone. Also Blurred Lines.

I know. I know.

Jeannie
    I don't know Blurred Lines. Who is it by?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I don't know Blurred Lines. Who is it by?
    Robin Thicke. It caused a big stink over the "sampling" of a Marvin Gay song.