Likes Likes:  27
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** For the love of old Chrono's ****

If I may, can I share my Vintage Chrono collection w/ "our" IWL & 1963 Ed re-issue thrown in

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

2. Likes Dan R, is that my watch, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that..

but yes love to get me a few bargains

just think the vintage side is fairly new to you wasn't it ? or am I thinking of another member ? sure we had a chat when you first started to look at vintage but now you can spot a good deal now like the best of them
    Yes complete Noob when I started lookin @ a Vintage purchase. These little gems aren't as highly saught after w/ WIS & serious collectors, but like you said eye of the beholder, that being said I've been offered 3x what I paid already.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapacrap
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Yes complete Noob when I started lookin @ a Vintage purchase. These little gems aren't as highly saught after w/ WIS & serious collectors, but like you said eye of the beholder, that being said I've been offered 3x what I paid already.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapacrap
    it's like the Russians not to everyone taste but there is a hardcore vintage fans who love certain pieces normal sometimes down to either brand name or movement ... and you have both yes very well picked and yes with some you have put the effort in.

take the one we was talking about even thou boxed the crystal would turn some off .. but with a little tlc then turn it in to a stunning looking watch . yes theirs a few I would love of yours .. you have done well in scoring then at the prices you did
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post