Likes Likes:  453
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WRUW friday 23 januari 2015>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[QUOTE=Henry Krinkle;58562]
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarky View Post

Were you up towards the cliffs?
    We were about half way down the beach, towards Cosmo's.
    We saw rays every day. One day I came across five whiptails within about 100 metres. Lots of starfish where we were too.

A Whiptail

A Southern

A Yellow
    We are in blood bay, haven't seen any Rays yet though. The star fish were out again late this afternoon. If we get the time we might go and do the night snorkelling and they reckon we will see turtles and rays then.
    We did get Dolphins swimming next to the boat when we headed up to the caves the other day, which was cool. I didn't manage to get a decent picture of them unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarky View Post
    ]

We are in blood bay, haven't seen any Rays yet though. The star fish were out again late this afternoon. If we get the time we might go and do the night snorkelling and they reckon we will see turtles and rays then.
    We did get Dolphins swimming next to the boat when we headed up to the caves the other day, which was cool. I didn't manage to get a decent picture of them unfortunately.
    Ah, Bloody Bay. We have walked down there before, but have never stayed there. Where we stay is a fair bit further up the beach. We were much closer to the cliffs than you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk