Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** Whats the difference between the 3601/3602/3603 ****

Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    Well done Dave! I remember that article for the stuff on Zwezdas - I hadn't realised there was a Lip pw connection too
    When I started to get into the timepeice thing soon realized how brainwashed, me included, by the Swizz is tops mentality. Besancon made a lot. Afaik the Swizz started to undercut German and other pricing to get in the market, pretty similar to how many of anything have done and still do.

2. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Yes, I read up a bit on Besançon when I got the Elgé.
    The French watch industry did some amazing stuff - the Type XX chronos, Yema divers, and Lip's fabulous Nautique Ski, their Roger Tallon fridges and Mach 2000s
    Name:  Lip_Nautic-Ski_Electronic_Horare_vintage_Watch_1.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  53.9 KBName:  images.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  6.3 KBName:  177.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  31.3 KB

You're right, so much has been buried in the avalanche of Swiss watch advertising
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!