Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Steinhart Ocean Titanium 500 Premium AND spare bracelet

FS: Steinhart Ocean Titanium 500 Premium AND spare bracelet

Hi, up for sale is my Steinhart Ocean Titanium 500 Premium, purchased directly from Steinhart in May 2016. Includes original boxes, tag, extra links, and warranty booklet.

****NOTE: I am also including a 22/18mm tapered titanium Steinhart bracelet, to go along with the original 22/20mm bracelet. There is only one set of endlinks, but they work with either bracelet

Light marks on the sides of the case, and wear on the 22/20mm bracelet and clasp (see photos). The watch looks good overall though and works perfectly. The bezel and sapphire crystal are flawless. The second bracelet (22/18mm) bracelet has a few minor marks as pictured, but is otherwise like new.

I will ship anywhere in Canada or CONUS (Canada Post/USPS). $525 USD, which includes standard tracked shipping and PayPal fees (verified addresses only). PM me for any questions. Thanks for looking!

Brand: Steinhart
    Model: Ocean Titanium 500 Premium
    Case thickness: 13mm
    Case size: 42mm
    Bezel Insert: Ceramic
    Bracelet width: 22/20mm, 22/18mm
    Movement: Soprod A10-2 (Automatic)
    Dial window material: Sapphire
    Lume: Superluminova BGW 9
    Water resistance: 500m

Photos of the actual watch for sale: