Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Gulfman.... and a little grime

Hybrid View

Gulfman.... and a little grime

Yes it's exciting to grab a new G from sale forums. I snagged a Gulfman atomic and eagerly waited.
    Well well. It arrived and condition not the greatest. Fortunately I had spare band a Ti bits. I referenced an old post at the other place that Tribe and DJ made and figures out how to swap the parts.
    Always shocking to see the filth and grime under the bezels. Ti was scratched to hell. All turned out okay with spare parts. GW Gulf is a great model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Greg, worker, geoffbot, Sedi liked this post
    Solid watch.

Quote Originally Posted by justsellbrgs View Post
    I referenced an old post at the other place that Tribe and DJ made and figures out how to swap the parts.
    What? Forums have a practical use?! Well done, tribe.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Congrats - always great to see a watch restored. The old atomic Gulfman still looks great. Enjoy it!
    Cheers, Sedi