Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you have incoming?

What do you have incoming?

Hi guys,
    Don't know if we already have one of those. I searched but couldn't find one.
    I'm pretty excited because I'll be getting an EQW-M1000 again. I already had one a few years back. Sold it at the time because I thought the all analogue interface was too slow. Nowadays I'm not so much concerned about speed anymore. IMO the EQW-M1000 and models with the same movement are still among the best all analogue watches with atomic reception. Where else do you get 24hr timer and stopwatch on an analogue watch? Wanted to get the LIW-M700 at first but it's too small and expensive IMO.
    So tell me what you have in the mail.
    Cheers, Sedi

2. Likes is that my watch, Greg liked this post
    had a tat lot baby g a few days back so I stripped it clean it repaired it and just about to flip it on the bay

yes I was never too sure with the EQW-M1000 but if I saw one for the right price I might go for it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes Sedi, Greg liked this post
    Postlady just stopped by:

It has some small nicks and scratches on bezel and crystal but apart from that the condition is really good. Bracelet looks almost unworn. Not even micro scratches on the clasp. The second and minute hands were slightly off but I adjusted the home position and synced it. Working flawlessly now .
    Cheers, Sedi

6. Likes is that my watch, Greg liked this post
    Congrats Sedi. Great looking Edifice.

I dont have anything incoming right now but I'm always on the lookout.

8. Likes Sedi liked this post
    Thanks Greg . I'm really happy with this purchase. The black version looks even better than the one I had before.
    Cheers, Sedi

10. Likes Greg liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congrats, Sedi. Like you, I have always felt that the combination of a 24 hour CDT and STW with an analog dial super desirable. Add atomic reception to that mix and you have really hit the Trifecta!

Cool looking watch too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes Sedi liked this post
    Great dial on those.

14. Likes Sedi liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Two inexpensive watches incoming:

Casio W-736, an update to the W-735.

And AEQ-200.

16. Likes Sedi, Greg liked this post
    Nice! Got the same AEQ-200. I bought it just a few weeks ago. Nice ana-digi model. I like how almost the whole dial is illuminated by the LED (except where it's blocked by the display frame).
    Cheers, Sedi

Bought a used (but judging from the pics in excellent condition) WVA-M630. Had it on the list some time because of the combination of lumed numerals, second hand, Multiband and ana-digi.
    Watch Tanaka has a great video of this model:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StR869QwVgo
    Cheers, Sedi

19. Likes is that my watch, Greg liked this post