Likes Likes:  48
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: that damn rash created a chain reaction...

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    i think i learned what you mean, me and my bro both get 50K€
    It was kind of , how much you got to spend?..... and what watch features/looks interest you?

Lucky pup

I recently had the benefit of the same **..... just depends how much you want to throw at the watch you yearn for ....5% ? .... 10% ?

(** and I've luckily still got the bulk of it )
    Last edited by Seriously; Oct 19, 2017 at 01:12 PM.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

2. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    It was kind of , how much you got to spend?..... and what watch features/looks interest you?

Lucky pup

I recently had the benefit of the same **..... just depends how much you want to throw at the watch you yearn for ....5% ? .... 10% ?

(** and I've luckily still got the bulk of it )
    3 hand prefer handwind. Minute markers I have no specific price in my head al tough I would limit myself at 4a5k

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9295 met Tapatalk

4. Likes Seriously liked this post

6. Likes I-B liked this post
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Hey wait. Did you not own that jumping seconds as well?

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Hey wait. Did you not own that jumping seconds as well?

yep, I still do
    Watches for SALE:

10. Likes I-B liked this post
    i like this one too but there is one dealbreaker and one lather large pet peeve

Name:  S-SARX027_i_720x.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  36.5 KB

the pet peeve is that there is no counterweight on the secondshand, i don't know why they choose for this,
    but the dealbreaker is the font on the datewheel vs the font of the dial

First things first: please go see a doc to find out what caused that rash on your arm. If you were allergic to the resin, the reaction wouldn't wait for almost two years to show. And do not put alcohol in it; it'll dry your skin and make things worse.

About the watch: you're right, tastes change. Establish a budget and take your time. We're here to help and also to confuse, if needed.

13. Likes Seriously, popoki nui liked this post
    The Stowa Marine would be an excellent everyday watch, and black makes it more versatile.

I'm not keen on the Seiko. Date and numeral together rarely look right, and the missing counterweight would bother me a bit too.

Hydrocortisone cream for the wrist. It might not have been the resin strap that caused it, by the way. Sometimes these things just happen.

15. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    First things first: please go see a doc to find out what caused that rash on your arm. If you were allergic to the resin, the reaction wouldn't wait for almost two years to show. And do not put alcohol in it; it'll dry your skin and make things worse.

About the watch: you're right, tastes change. Establish a budget and take your time. We're here to help and also to confuse, if needed.
    indeed two things one use sudocrem it is an antiseptic healing cream used for rashes / eczema. and surface wounds ..and is very good used it all the time for most things and works well

second i'm guessing stress induced rash but yes best get a doctor to take a look or a pharmacy to be on the safe side

and hell still buy a watch if you want one no ones judging
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

17. Likes popoki nui, I-B liked this post