Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FSOT Breitling Aerospace

FSOT Breitling Aerospace

Up for sale is this F56062. ETA 988.33 Superquartz movement. All Titanium with 18K gold accents on bezel and bracelet. 42mm with a very slim profile. Currently sized for ~7.5" wrist and the clasp has a self-adjusting expander good for ~ another half-inch.

Name:  breitling2.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  320.7 KB

They seem to be going for ~$1500 but I don't have links/box/papers so I'm dropping the price to $1300 PP, shipped. Right now I'm thinking U.S.-only but I may consider international depending on how comfortable I am with the buyer. I'm not aware of international shipping rates so price may have to be adjusted, accordingly. I'd also consider trades. Not looking for anything in particular, and all reasonable offers will be considered. I have feedback on the "other" site, as well as on eBay as ctimrun2012.

Edit: Price is somewhat negotiable. All reasonable offers will be considered.
    Last edited by ctimrun; Nov 28, 2017 at 02:20 PM.