Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** Old divers thread ****

**** Old divers thread ****

Well got chatting with William about old divers so I thought why not a thread showing them so I will throw up some of my past and present diver from the 60's / 70's maybe 80's too... feel free to join in if you want too

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes popoki nui, Dan R liked this post
    a few more

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

4. Likes popoki nui, Dan R liked this post
    oh and these

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes popoki nui, Dan R liked this post
    Very obscure Conquest divers

Brother & Sister

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by watchdaddy1; Nov 22, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

8. Likes is that my watch, popoki nui, Dan R liked this post
    Very cool, guys!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

Well got chatting with William about old divers so I thought why not a thread showing them so I will throw up some of my past and present diver from the 60's / 70's maybe 80's too... feel free to join in if you want too

As always Ismy
    Very nice! Do any of them have screw down crowns?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    Very nice! Do any of them have screw down crowns?

Just curious.
    hmmm now your asking as some I no longer have hmmm the mascot no the cardinal no the lucerne no hmmm the sicura no I don't think so... so what that leave the trafalgar don't think so hmmm the anker don't think so ..so from that time period I don't think a lot of them did hmmm can't think of any screw down ones I had from the 60's / 70's mean yeah from the 80's got a few mostly vostoks but can't think off the top of my head of one with a screw down crown hmmm will have to have a think of any brands that do must have been some surely ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Name:  2017-11-29 19.08.29.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  70.3 KBthree old divers I still have
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Just picked these little obscure Vintage divers up

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

15. Likes Dan R liked this post

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842